Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



















Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween! We sure did. We were in New York City the weekend before Halloween and it was really neat! The center of Central Park had a festival and they lined the walkways with hundreds of jack-o-lanterns! We also took a haunted ghost tour of a historical row house, spooky... As for Halloween night, we didn't do anything special, just sat around the house watching scary movies, eating candy, and passing it out to trick-or-treaters! Oh yeah, and Zach painted my belly like a pumpkin!

4 comments:

The Dalke's said...

very cute! I guess you don't worry about all that paint hub bub. That's good! What are some names you're thinking of?

The Dalke's said...

That's funny, if Kale was a girl we were going to go with Ella, Lily, or Emmery. I guess great minds think a like! If our next ones a girl it'll be Emmery. We've decided on that. The paint thing is urban legend. Inhaling paint fumes or having paint on you can cause large discolored birth marks and such. I think it's a load of crap personally. Love you!

The Dalke's said...

I like Madelyn Burkett. It flows nicely. That's my vote!! Her and Emmery can be buds and she can marry Kaliber. So I guess we should be putting her name with Dalke for future reference. Madelyn Dalke...sounds good!

The Dalke's said...

Okay pretty momma, when are you due?