

Seventeen weeks and only three to go before we find out the sex of the baby. Everyone has their opinion of whether it's a boy or a girl. I really don't have any inklings about it being either. At first I thought it was a boy because I had had two dreams about it, but I've also had girl dreams and all the old wives tales are pointing to a girl. So I really don't have a clue. Zach and I both don't have a preference. Boy or girl, as long as it's healthy. Plus we have thought of great nursery ideas for both sexes as well as name ideas. I started school last week and it will be my last semester before the baby is due. I was scheduled to graduate next Spring but I'm due in the middle of that semester so I will have to finish 2 classes sometime after the baby comes to graduate. I'm still feeling great, a little moody and tired but nothing far from normal. Here are my 17 week belly shots. I swear it grew overnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment