I'm here for two reasons. First, to find the accountability and encouragement through my followers on completing my weight loss/fitness goals. Second, to hopefully be a resource and source of inspiration to other mom's trying to achieve their fitness goals.
As a mom, I have found it near impossible to stick to any regular diet/exercise program. I have two beautiful children. Ella who's three and Coen who's one and a half as well as the 15 pounds of baby weight from both pregnancies and the 20+ pounds that I was overweight before I got pregnant. I have a wonderfully supportive and loving husband who eats Captain Crunch for breakfast followed by a Cheeseburger and Fries for lunch, whatever I make for dinner, and a late night snack consisting of one to two microbrews and 4 scoops of ice cream! And wouldn't you know it, he's skinny!
So there-in lies my challenge. How do I lose weight/fat, and build lean muscle with two toddlers and a skinny eat-whatever-I-wanter?
No comments:
Post a Comment